Thursday, September 1, 2016

Why I LOVE Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar



YOU GUYS! Y'all know how much I LOVE coconut oil. I use that stuff for just about EVERYTHING!!!! 
But I just discovered coconut oil's cousin!

I have always used this to cook but I had NO idea it had SO MANY OTHER USES!
It helped cure my allergies/sinus infection that was dragging on for 3 weeks (I will share more of my holistic solution for that later) and when I was researching it, I discovered it has SO MANY OTHER USES!!!
I've been drinking 1tbsp every morning with 8oz of water and putting it in little man's water/juice. I SCORED THIS GIGANTIC 1 GAL JUG TODAY since I plan on using it for SO MUCH MORE...
-Allergies
-Acne
-Arthritis
-Asthma
-Blood pressure
-Candida
-Sinus infection
-Yeast infection
-Soar throat
-Skin problems
-AND SO MUCH MORE!
Here is a great blog with 101 uses for this all natural GOD-SEND!🙌🏻
Anyone else use it?! What for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog