Friday, September 30, 2016

Mommy-To-Be Hospital Bag Must Haves


A MOMMY-TO-BE HOSPITAL BAG MUST HAVE!!!

Another good mail day--- my pretty delivery/nursing robe! I had a plain black cotton one with little man. While it was functional, there's something about wanting to feel pretty and alive during your stay in the hospital! I saw these beautiful colors and had to have this robe from PinkBlush Maternity/Womens!😍 I love it..and love that I can use it after I have no belly! They have so many cute things!!!

THINGS ARE GETTING REAL, YA'LL! I'm going to pack my bags soon.😳 I have a list of must haves but would LOVE to hear what your suggestions are! Here are mine below...

-Hair ties
-Fuzzy warm socks
-Slippers
-Affirmations printed out
-Bible/Books
-Speaker for music (and soothing play list)
-Essential oils (lavender for relaxation and jasmine for speeding up labor!)
-Peppermints 
-Lip balm/Chapstick (your lips will get dry!)
-Snacks
-Coconut oil or lotion (for partner giving you massages)
-Flip-flops for shower
-Any toiletry items you prefer (I'm picky)
-Tooth brush and toothpaste
-Makeup (bc I like to feel fresh and alive)
-Baby coming home outfit
-A couple outfits for you to lounge in at hospital (I wanted to get up and move around when I could)
-Boppy (for nursing and resting your baby in)
-Phone charger (and phone!)

WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU ADD TO THIS LIST? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog