Thursday, September 8, 2016

THROWBACK THURSDAY: 30 Minute Workouts vs. 1+ Hour Workouts = BETTER RESULTS

THROWBACK THURSDAY


I used to be a gym rat. I loved the social aspect and there was something about "checking in" that made me feel like I was a total BOSS BABE.😜 The reality is, I wasted a lot of time and saw very little results. I spent my 20's yo-yo dieting, taking pills, battling bulimia, and being so far from "healthy". I have spent hours on the treadmill and elliptical and walking aimlessly around the gym trying to figure out how I could get "that girl's" body.🙈
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SINCE TURNING 30...
-Health is so much more than a pant size or number on a scale.
-30 minute workouts ARE enough.
-You can NOT outwork a poor diet.
-Working out at home saves so much time.
-Nutrition is KEY.
-Spiritual, mental, and emotional health are VITAL to achieving physical health.
-Health is a journey and something we have to continue to work on EVERY DAY.
-The 30's are SO MUCH BETTER than the 20's.
-Motherhood does NOT have to mean losing yourself...it actually has helped me FIND myself.
On average, how long do you workout?

Ready to join my next online Boot Camp so you can achieve YOUR health & fitness goals? Fill out this quick form so we can connect: 
https://coachheathershriverburns.wufoo.com/forms/qqjsrk70tz5fm0/

XO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog