Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My 4 Favorite Beauty Products for Emergency Mornings As A Busy Mama



I'm not ashamed I didn't get a shower this morning. I had one of those nights where my little man had me up every couple hours. Doing the full morning routine was NOT. AN. OPTION. today and for the first time in a long time, doing my morning workout was not an option.  These desperate times call for desperate measures and I find myself needing them more often than I'd truly like to admit.  

I don't know about you but when I look gross, I feel gross and that's simply not a way I want to feel ALL day. So, there are a few things I like to do to fake myself out. I wanted to share 4 of my favorite beauty products that I've been in love with since becoming a mama! 

When you're in a bind and still want to feel alive....

1. Put on some mascara! Even if you're not awake, you will look it. Lately, I've been loving Better Than Sex and I've tried SO many mascaras.  

2. DRY SHAMPOO!  It's a mama's BEST friend.  Big Sexy Hair  is my absolute FAV!  It's not the cheapest or the most expensive.  I've tried them all and it's been my go-to for years...even more so as a mama.

3. Caffeine for your eyes?  Yep! This AMAZING organic eye cream called Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream from 100% Pure is a MUST. HAVE. and it smells SO good.

4. My last go-to trick is to highlight those cheeks with a bronzer!  My new favorite is an all natural bronzer from Obsessed Minerals called Safari Bronzer Trio


Being a mama is THE most rewarding and sometimes the most difficult thing.  I'm sending a virtual high five to each of you. :)

XO
Heather


I'm always looking for good beauty products so if you have something that is a MUST HAVE, please share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog