Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Yummy Healthy Breaded Fish Recipe: 21 Day Fix Approved


              I MAKE FISH FOR DINNER!



Personally, I think fish is a tricky thing to cook at home. I usually always use my default recipe and simply sprinkle it with lemon pepper seasoning.  It's always delish that way but it doesn't ever surprise the hubby. The other night I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and try something different that is 21 Day Fix approved.  I had some ingredients that I thought would go well together and amazingly enough...IT WAS SO YUMMY! So, here you go....


- Any type of fish (we used Dover Sole)
- 1 cup bread crumbs (TJ brand is my fav!)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (TJ brand)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)


DIRECTIONS: 
-Don't forget to thaw your fish (that's the WORST when you're ready to cook and it's frozen!)  
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl except the eggs 
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl
- Coat each piece of fish in the eggs and them coat with bread crumbs/cheese in separate bowl (I do it like an assembly line!)
- Bake for 12 min. (or until cooked)
- ENJOY!

We paired this with our favorite side dish, feta and brussels sprouts! 


21 Day Fixers: 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1/2 Yellow, 1 Green (if you add the brussels sprouts)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog