Monday, January 4, 2016

How Shakeology Makes My Hair Grow & Lots of Other Benefits!!!





THIS IS BY FAR THE LONGEST LASTING BUN I'VE EVER HAD! Day 4😎

PS: I get a lot of people ask me how to do my (in)famous MESSY BUN! No more wondering...now you can START doing! I did a tutorial on Youtube that you can find here -- MESSY BUN HAIR TUTORIAL

Wonder how long my hair has grown in the last 4 days😂....thanks to my daily dose of superfoods, my hair and nails grow like CRA-CRA!👊🏻

When I first heard of Shakeology, I thought it was a weightloss drink or a protein shake and thought "DANG! THAT'S EXPENSIVE FOR SOME PROTEIN POWDER."😳 Nope. IT'S SO MUCH MORE and worth EVERY.SINGLE.PENNY.🙌🏻👌🏻

Here are some of the beauty-boosting ingredients in Shakeology:

Biotin: for healthy hair and skin.👊

Amaranth (sprouted): has shown promise in the prevention of premature graying of the hair.👊

Bilberry fruit powder: a strong antioxidant and an excellent free radical scavenger. Helps combat the cell damage that leads to premature aging and disease.👊

Goji berries: one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits; helps prevent premature aging of skin; contains heavy doses of vitamin C and also linoleic acid, which help to promote collagen growth and keep your skin looking plump and youthful.👊

Grape seed extract: a natural anti-inflammatory shown to improve elasticity of the skin.👊

Iodine (as kelp): wonderful for nail growth and healthy hair.👊

Pantothenic acid: known to reduce toxins and assist with clearing acne.👊

Vitamin E: protects and helps to repair skin.👊

And that's just scratching the surface!#healthiestmealoftheday


Interest in learning more about Shakeology, shoot me an email -- bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com or feel free to go here -> SHAKEOLOGY

In Love & Light, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog