Friday, April 10, 2015

OPERATION: How To Get Vacation Ready As A Busy Mom

EEEEEE! YOU GUYYYYYYYS! We leave for Mexico TOMORROW! We haven't even unpacked here in Texas and are packing up to head to THE BEACH!  Can you tell I'm EXCITED?!  Best part is that this vacation is FREE thanks to my amazing "job" of getting healthy and helping others do the same. I mean, SERIOUSLY?! 

Ok, so you all know March was a rough month for hubby and I. Goodness gracious, we sold our first home in PA, sold a car, packed our stuff up, George resigned from his company (same one I was with before becoming a full time Beachbody Coach) that he had been with for 3 years, we packed up and moved our "Burns Party of 3" to TX. It's been exciting and a little stressful to say the least BUT best thing is that we are BACK ON TRACK! Guess how I got back on track? The 3 DAY REFRESH! It's an easy-to-follow 3 day cleanse that you get to eat on (no liquid diets here!) that rids your body of the yuck you've been putting in it and break the bad habits you've created over however long (for me a solid month). Not only will you lose a few pounds (keep reading to find out how many I lost!) but the best part is YOU GAIN CONTROL of your nutrition. So, what does this 3 Day Refresh consist of...

1. Wake-Up: Drink 8-12 oz of filtered water.

2. Breakfast: Shakeology (my FAV part!) plus a fruit option. 

3. Mid-Morning: Fiber Sweep (my least fav part but NOT bad...and no emergency trips to the bathroom.  I know you were wondering!) ;) 

4. Lunch: Vanilla Fresh (which I actually like BETTER than Vanilla Shakeology) Yum! plus options from the Fruit, Vegetable, and Healthy Fats list.

5. Afternoon Snack: An option from the Fruit, Vegetable, or Juice lists.

6. Dinner: Vanilla Fresh plus a delicious meal made from the Dinner Recipe lists ( my FAV is the green beans with coconut oil and almonds...seriously, so good!)


Want to see my results?  KEEP SCROLLING....






I lost a total of 4.2lbs on this Refresh...but better yet, I GAINED control of my eating and feel GREAT for vacation! To be honest, I look better now than I did before I had Nico. 



It's 3 days of this same schedule and you can do light exercise if you want. I did 2 days of PiYO (one of my absolute FAV programs that's low impact and gets you super toned with NO weights!). I did not workout on the 3rd day because I was a bit fatigued and had a lot of running around we needed to do for our free vacation that Beachbody is rewarding us with!

After an entire month of chaos, I finally feel back in control of my eating and time management. Thank goodness! I'm hoping this little vaca seals gives us the perfect amount of fun and relaxation that our family needs. It will be little man's first trip to the beach!  Stay tuned for some cute beach baby pics. 

If you have any questions about the 3 DAY REFRESH or any other health/fitness/coaching related questions, shoot me an email (bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com)! I will be "out of the office" between April 10-19 on vacation but will get back to you ASAP. 

Want to earn a FREE vacation like I did by making the choice to get healthy and help others?  Go to Heather Shriver Burns Health & Fitness and shoot me a message! I'm currently looking for other motivated, passionate, fun women to join me! 


Let It Shine,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog