Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Trader Joe's Must Have Products: For Every Trader Joe Lover



Ok, so you all know by now that WE LOVE TRADER JOE'S!  It's basically where we do 90% of our grocery shopping.  I've been wanting to do this post for about 4 months now and am finally sitting down to share our favorite TJ items with you. 


So, first, why do we love Trader Joe's? To name a few reasons...the prices are awesome, they have a great selection of quality foods (lots of organic options and products that aren't full of artificial garbage!), the employees are so incredibly friendly, and Cookie Butter. Yes. Cookie Butter. (write that down!)



I'm sharing pictures below (because I'm a visual person) and how we pair our items together each week to give you some options!

Broccoli Slaw, Balsamic, Feta

Brown rice wraps, spinach, turkey

Kale, veggies, green beans (good as any side dish or in any recipe)

Ezekial Raisin bread and Natural PB -- my 10:30am snack every day ;)

Organic carrots for cheaper than anywhere else you'll find and hummus (we also love this hummus on cooked broccoli...sounds weird but SO good!)

Brussel sprouts and feta -- OH MY!  OUR FAV AND SOOO EASY! Just try it!

Some dairy products --- we don't do a ton of dairy but we like to have some cheese on hand and I love cottage cheese as a healthy snack

Smoked Gouda and crackers with some wine.  Perfect date night! 


Frozen chicken for all my crock pot recipe, Chile Lime Chicken Burgers because they are AMAZING, Turkey Burgers because they are easy, and their Sole is SO yummy and easy!

We may or may not buy 2 bags each week.  George LOVES these and we make guacamole all the time...because it's not extra ;)

My mid-afternoon daily snack of almonds and semi-sweet morsels.  We love the individual packs of almonds!

These are not 21 Day Fix approved but these are mama approved and SO ridiculously good.  The Cookie Butter is one of my go-to treats with an apple.  Sinfully good...and not all bad.  The Espresso Beans...need I say more.  2-4 go a long way. 

Funny enough, I just ran out of this yesterday morning!  I use this with my Shakeology for breakfast in my iced coffee every morning.  Heavenly & the healthiest meal of the day!


So, I hope this helps some of you that have never been to Trader Joe's or are looking for some other options.  There are a few other items I know I'm missing pictures of...maybe I'll get to them in another post! 


Let It Shine, 
Heather









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog