Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dear Haley...

Dear Haley, 

Do it. Don't ask another person for their opinion. Just do it. If you are passionate, like helping others, aren't afraid of a little hard work, and want to change your life in every way, DO IT.  You have a very supportive dad (a national certified trainer for goodness sake) that will back you every step of the way but even if he didn't support you, back yourself. There will be non-believers along your journey. Ignore them. Today they will ask you why but tomorrow they will ask you how...and you will share your secrets because you want them to experience what you're experiencing. 

Believe GOD has a plan for you.  Believe YOU can do this.  Believe YOU have what it takes. Believe YOU can make this work.  Jump in head first and don't look back. I pray you have confidence, patience, and passion. I pray when you get discouraged you remember why you started in the first place. I pray you have a wonderful mentor to help you every step of the way. I pray you let your light shine bright for all to see and start changing this world one person at a time.  I pray when you succeed, you give God the glory because what God gives, He can take away and this opportunity is a gift. Treasure it. 

Sincerely,
Heather







Today, I ventured out of the house for a little bit. I started out at Panera where I met a very sweet man by the name of Buzz.  He recognized my Shakeology shirt and approached me while I was eating and working on some things for my business. He said his daughter, Haley, had been contemplating becoming a Beachbody Coach. She asked him if he thought she should do it. He asked her if she believed in the products and if so, he said to go for it. He also shared he has always been into fitness and was a national certified personal trainer. He was familiar with P90X and other Beachbody products and believes in the company. I'm terrible at guessing ages but I'd say he was in his late 60's. He looked really good for his age. You could tell he takes care of himself. We chatted for a bit. I shared that I just quit my corporate job about a month and a half ago to coach full time and have a little 1 year old at home. He seemed a little surprised like he didn't know you could make this a career. I told him to tell her to do it and that it's changed my life in every way. We shook hands and he went on his way.

After he left, I couldn't help but think about Haley.  I was Haley 10 months ago. I started using Beachbody products to lose my baby weight and had no idea what possibilities becoming a coach could bring. At first, all I wanted to do was get healthy, lose weight, feel like a sexy wife again for my hubby, and learn how to teach my son how to eat right and be healthy. Little did I know what I was in for.

Beachbody has changed my life. I don't say that lightly or want that to sound like a token phrase all coaches say. My life has literally changed in every way because of Beachbody and my BB family. 
I'm sitting in Starbucks in the middle of the afternoon on a random Thursday, working. I have been able to get into the best shape of my life -- physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and financially. I have been able to quit my corporate 6 figure job and pursue a career that allows me all the flexibility I want and need as a mom. I am literally living the dream that I had 10 months ago. It hasn't necessarily been "easy" the last 10 months but it has absolutely been worth it. I have found my passion. I get to help others get healthy: physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. I am not only living a life by design but I am helping other women have the opportunity to do the same. 

I hope Haley goes for it. I hope she gives it a chance and gives it her all. She will not regret it.

Whether your name is Haley or not, if coaching sounds like something you'd be interested in learning more about, I would love to share my story with you in detail and see if you would be a good match for my team. Coaching isn't for everyone but when it lands in the lap of the right person, the sky is the limit. Connect with me...


Email: bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heathershriverburnsinsideouthealthandfitness
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/heathershriver

Let It Shine,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog