Friday, February 6, 2015

To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required: Blessed Beyond My Wildest Imagination



First, let me assure you my reason for sharing this is to HELP SOMEONE. I started this journey to get healthy for myself. However, God has done some AMAZING things and has planted a new purpose in my heart and I MUST share.

Some of you may not know but 4 weeks ago I quit my corporate career so that I could make my dreams come true as a Work-from-Home Mom as a Beachbody Coach. This would allow me to be the Mama I want to be while providing income for my family. My income is needed. Prior to having Nico, I had NO desire to be a SAHM/WFHM. I thought it sounded awful and REALLY HARD and I was perfectly content with my corporate career. Let's just say that this little man has changed my life in every way.heart emoticon When my heart couldn't take it anymore, George and I talked it through, prayed about it, and decided it was time to quit. In the meantime, this would be a BIG pay cut for me but I knew in the long run, it would be worth it and my business would continue to grow as long as I trusted Him. 

Well, God has a sense of humor and a way to "double check" our confidence in Him. The first week after resigning from my corporate job I received the SMALLEST Beachbody check in about 5 months. TALK ABOUT QUESTIONING YOURSELF?! Had I just made a huge mistake? I also had a few other tests. Over the last 4 weeks, God has connected/reconnected me to some women that really need prayer and financial help. Instead of worrying about our family and finances, I obediently gave to them knowing it was what I was supposed to do and God would bless us in return in some way.

Fast forward 4 WEEKS LATER...lots of hard work, sleepless nights, investing in others, budgeting, and lots of prayer....I am sitting here in tears. I made MORE money in 1 week with Beachbody (we get paid weekly) than almost 2 weeks worth of pay from my most recent corporate job. 

I have two reasons for telling you this:

1. If you are not obedient with your finances and use them mostly for buying yourself things and "living" like I used to do, you most likely will not be blessed with more money. TO MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS REQUIRED. I am so thankful God is allowing me to be a light to others through blessing me and my business. 

2. If you are stuck in a job you hate or have a broken heart every time you drop your child off at day care, YOU DO HAVE OPTIONS. I WAS YOU 10 MONTHS AGO!!! You CAN have the same opportunity I have and I want to help you get there. Stop thinking you are stuck or that it will never work for you. I'm not promising it will be easy but I PROMISE I can show you HOW to do it and that IT WILL BE WORTH IT. 

If you or anyone you know would benefit from a conversation with me about this LIFE CHANGING opportunity, please leave me a message on Heather Shriver Burns: Health & Fitness or comment below with your email or email me at bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com...I want to help! heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog