Tuesday, March 10, 2015

How Busy Moms Get Healthy: If They Can, So Can You!

EEEE! The results are in and these ladies did AMAZING!  Take a look!!!! These are REAL women that participated in one my challenge groups between Jan-Feb.  I am beyond ecstatic for the new lifestyle they each are creating for themselves and their families. The awesome thing is, all four of these women are MOMS!  How inspirational is THAT?!  They are no different than you.  They decided they wanted to change and they did. 


So, now you're wondering, how did they do this? It's simple.

- free consultation with me to determine goals and best program for their needs
- 30-40 min workouts
- followed an easy meal plan that teaches portion control and creates great eating habits
- nourished their bodies with 70+ nutrients each day (super foods, probiotics, prebiotics, and more)
-participated in my challenge group to stay motivated and accountable


Some days it's hard to believe this is my job. I get paid to help others on their health & fitness journey.  I love seeing women gain their confidence back, lose the unwanted weight they've gained, learn how to eat clean so they can be role models for their families, and be the best version of them they can be!  If you are interested in joining my next challenge group starting in April, contact me through one of the ways below...

FACEBOOK: fb.com/heathershriverburnsinsideouthealthandfitness

EMAIL: bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com

PHONE: 724-255-2951

I can't wait to help you on your journey!



PS: If you're wondering how I did on my own challenge this last month, stay tuned!  I will be posting later this week. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog