Saturday, June 25, 2016

God Is Still Writing Your Story

Taking a break from my work to soak up some sunshine with our little man and wanted to share something on my heart.💙 
If you're anything like me, you can get caught up in the day-to-day craziness, uncertainty, and stresses of life.
Right now, our family is going through a HUGE transition. I'm pregnant and baby girl will be here in 5 months💗. We just moved across the country🏡. We're living with my parents until we find our own home👪👵🏻👴🏻. Almost all of our things are in storage🏢. We have no real "personal space"😝(although we are SO grateful to my parents for giving us theirs!). We are living off one income🙋🏼💻 (mine...which is a HUGE blessing but obviously changes some things). I could go on but I think you get my point.😉
It can be overwhelming when I start to think about it 😳 but then God gently reminds me of His goodness. If you're also going through a stressful season, a time of transition, or a time of uncertainty and wondering what God is waiting for.
Patience, my dear. God is still writing your story. Maybe this chapter is dragging on a little longer than you'd like but there is a PURPOSE. Have faith. God is still writing your story. ❤️


In Love & Light,
Heather Shriver Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog