Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Leggings & Lunges Challenge: 30 Days to Get The Perfect Legging Legs



LEGGING LOVERS: It's THAT time of year again! You get to bust out the second most comfortable article of clothing (besides yoga pants), put on a cute scarf, long top, and killer boots!

If you're like me, you've looked in the mirror and asked, "Can I wear these?", "Do these make my butt look big?", "Why didn't I workout more to get my legs and butt toned?". NOT THIS YEAR!

I'm hosting a 30 day FREE Leggings& Lunges Challenge that starts TODAY for those of you that want to look GREAT in your leggings and be confident that you look good! It's just enough time for you to look and feel great by Halloween!

Click the link and request to join so I can add you! 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/798743240187703/

-FREE!!!
-30 Days
-Lunge Exercises
-Toning tips
-Motivation
-Accountability
-Fun!

XO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog