Monday, October 13, 2014

"STOP THE CROP" HEALTH & FITNESS CHALLENGE

STOP THE CROP & JOIN MY NOVEMBER HEALTH & FITNESS CHALLENGE GROUP!




We have ALL done it! When we pose for a picture, we tell the person taking the photo "Only from the neck up" or " Get my skinny side" and the famous "pop the arm" pose. Then we CROP THE CRAP out of the picture to make sure we look as good as possible.

BUT...what if we didn't have to crop our pictures? What if we didn't have to give the photographer special instructions? What if we were comfortable in our own skin and the only thing we had to worry about was if we had a good smile or if our eyes weren't closed?

Wouldn't THAT be nice?! The holidays are coming up and you know there will be LOTS of pictures taken over the next couple months. Why not look AND feel GREAT in them!?

I barely have ANY pictures of myself with my son for the first 3 months of his life because I hated looking at myself. Granted, I just had a baby but that "feeling" that I had for those 3 months was not a new feeling for me. I've felt that way plenty of times in my life. It's a terrible feeling and I'm glad I no longer have to feel that way. I want to help YOU not have to feel that way either. It will take some dedication and some hard work but I promise it will be worth it.

If you are ready to stop cropping your pictures and are ready to look and feel comfortable and healthy in the skin you're in...JOIN MY NOVEMBER CHALLENGE GROUP!

-You will get ME as your personal coach!
-I will help you pick the best fitness program for YOU to reach your own personal goals!
-You will be added to my PRIVATE Challenge Group where you will have access to recipes for food and Shakeology, motivation, tips, accountability, support, and fun!
-You will get one-on-one support from me so we can assess where you are and where you want to go!
-You will gain friendships you never knew existed!


Email me at bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com today if you are ready! 

You can also follow me and my story on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/heather.shriver.

XO,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog