Monday, December 15, 2014

3 Day Refresh Follow Up - 1 Week Later

GOOD MORNING! Remember the 3 Day Refresh cleanse I did right after Thanksgiving? Well, quite a few people that are considering joining me in January have been asking ----"HAVE YOU KEPT OFF THE WEIGHT YOU LOST FROM THE 3 DAY REFRESH?"

Well, 1 week later, I weighed myself and here it is....


Not only did I KEEP IT OFF...I LOST MORE! Want to read me original post to find out more about it?  

This goes to show that this is NOT a quick fix and a temporary weight loss gimmick. I've done those before and they are SO disappointingbecause...

A- all of that work and somewhat torture for NOTHING! NADA! It all comes back!

B-It's unhealthy to yoyo!

SOOOO, if you weren't a believer before, START BELIEVING! I wasn't sure myself and I am 110%A BELIEVER NOW!!!


WANT TO JOIN ME IN JANUARY TO START YOUR NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT?! 



Can't wait to start 2015 off on the right foot with you all!

XO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog