Wednesday, July 22, 2015

CIZE: A Dance Workout Program for The Whole Family

IT'S HERE!!! Our newest DANCE workout program, CIZE,  for my mamas that love to dance and have fun while getting more fit! I equate it to a hip-hop version of Zumba only BETTER! I've been waiting for this to be released after getting to test it out live a couple months ago at our quarterly get together and am MORE in love with it now than I was then! SO. MUCH. FUN.  

If you're an experienced dancer, this is for you! If you're a terrible dancer, this is for you! If you're tired of the typical exercise and want to switch it up with something fun but works muscles you didn't even know you have, THIS IS FOR YOU! 

I had to try it out with my little man and big man this week. For your pleasure, I made sure to capture it in a video!  #yourewelcome



MAMAS -- NO excuses! Your littles will LOVE doing this with you and maybe even the men in your life?! My hubby did it with me yesterday morning. Take a peek! 




I love that it comes with a similar meal plan to my other all time favorite program that you've already heard me rant and rave about, 21 Day Fix. The color coded containers work the same and the results from the test group have been AMAZING! I can't wait to get started AUGUST 2 with my BRAND NEW TEST GROUP! 

If you would like me to save you a spot in my August CIZE TEST GROUP, complete this CIZE TEST GROUP FORM and I'll be in touch with you ASAP!


I can't wait to CIZE it up with YOU next month!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog