Friday, July 3, 2015

The Struggle Is Real Sometimes But So Is The Victory





I still struggle sometimes. As much as social media can make someone's life look perfect, no one lives a perfect life. BUT that's the beauty! When you turn your struggles into a story to help others. 

I still struggle with not loving everything about myself including my body. I'm human. Our minds are powerful things. If our hearts aren't right, chances are our minds aren't right....and no doubt, our thoughts aren't right!



I've had an OFF week...

--struggling to get out of bed early in the morning😴

--Nico is possibly entering the terrible 2's a little early😳

--had a friend attack my character over an assumption😒

--have been struggling to make the best food choicesπŸŽπŸŒπŸ“

--am in a unique place with my business and praying to find the direction God wants it to goπŸ™πŸ»

This morning I needed a reminder of how far I've come in this last year...physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I prayed and then took a‪#‎FlexFriday‬ selfie!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

THANK YOU, LORD, THAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY LIFE ARE NO ACCIDENT. BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WRITER OF MY STORY, YOU CAN GET ME SAFELY TO MY "HAPPILY EVER AFTER."
‪#‎thestruggleisreal‬ ‪#‎butsoisthevictory‬


Not everyone wants to open up and be vulnerable sharing their own struggles to help others but God has put it on my heart to share my story in order to help others. I'm turning my MESS into a MESSAGE and pray that you find the courage to share your story to help others see HIM in you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog