Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Little Word To My Single Sisters Looking For Their Prince Charming

I love working out with this stud on the weekends! Today we did a little MMA.💪🏻👊🏻


Most days our relationship feels like a fairy tale. From the way we met, to our wedding in paradise, and every day after knowing without a doubt I'm loved and adored.

Don't be fooled, though. Both George and I have had our fair share of not-so-good relationships and very low points in our lives. When we both look back on those times and ask what is different between then and now, there is ONE answer.

GOD.

My best advice to any woman that is waiting for their very own Prince Charming.

1. Make God #1 in your own life.
2. Make God the center of your relationship/marriage.
3. Get involved in your church and serve together.
4. Go to God with your problems, not your family and friends (unless it's an abusive relationship).

Our marriage is as close to perfect as it gets and I don't take that for granted. I'm so thankful for the day I laid down the law😉 and boldly told George my "non-negotiables" in the airport after only knowing each other for 2 weeks.

I NEVER had done that before in my dating life and not really sure what came over me that day, but I'm so thankful I did. It set the stage for our relationship and has allowed us to live our very own happily ever after...

Is God at the center of your relationship? If not, I challenge you to change that today. It will change your relationship in ways you never imagined. 


How

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog