Saturday, January 2, 2016

3 Day Refresh January 2016: FRESH START TO A NEW YEAR



I WOKE UP READY FOR A FRESH START TODAY!!! Did you?!

I was planning on doing my 3 Day Refresh mine cleanse starting Sunday but I woke up with extra motivation to BREAK THE BAD HOLIDAY HABITS today!!!
I love the 3 Day Refresh because it's an easy to follow 3 day mini-cleanse to break bad habits, jump-start a healthier lifestyle, and see & feel real results -- WITHOUT STARVING YOURSELF (I did a liquid only cleanse once for 13 days...talk about torture!)
😳

).If you already have the 3 Day Refresh and are looking for some tips, please watch my video I made for my January challenge group to help them get through it with SMOOTH SAILING & SUCCESS!

If you're looking for a FRESH START, The 3 Day Refresh is on promotion this month for $10 when you bundle it with Shakeology! (Normally $70)

If you already have the 3 Day Refresh and are looking for some tips and motivation to get through the next 3 days, watch the video I created for my January challenge group below! 


If you have any questions about the 3 Day Refresh  , please feel free to reach out via email - bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com Subject Line: 3 DAY REFRESH 


In Love & Light,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog