Friday, July 10, 2015

Win A Free FIXATE Cookbook

I am beyond EXCITED to share some GREAT news with you! THE FIXATE COOKBOOK IS COMING!!! For all of my 21 Day Fix lovers, this is a must have! I am so excited about this, I'm going to be giving away 5 FREE COPIES! Keep reading for more details and for 5 FREE sneak peek recipes from the book in a convenient PDF for you!





One thing every member of my support groups say is that they want more RECIPES. While I share a ton of my own and my amazing team of coaches share our favs, my girl, Autumn Calabrese, has created a one-stop-shop cookbook with all 21 Day Fix approved recipes! Eating clean is not about eating boring. That is one thing I love teaching all of my members and I'm so excited to teach you, too! 

How amazing do THESE look for a healthy snack?





21 Day Fix is a lifestyle. It's not about doing something boring for 21 days and then going back to your bad habits. It's about teaching yourself how to eat delicious but yummy foods and how to create habits over 21 days to last a lifetime.  With the support of me as your coach and the accountability of the amazing women in my groups, you are destined to be successful!


Still not convinced? Take a look at some of the amazing women I have worked with over the last few months!













I love this program so much because it's changed MY LIFE as well as hundreds of my members that I am even more excited about this cookbook! So, I am giving away 5 FREE COPIES to the first 5 women to join my next support group in August! Summer is almost over -- but it's not too late to FEEL GREAT, rock that bathing suit, wear some shorts, and change your life!

COMPLETE THIS FORM AND I WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU SOON!


And as promised, here are 5 sneak peek delicious recipes you can print from FixAte!

5 FREE FIXATE SAMPLE RECIPES IN PDF!


To follow me on Facebook for more motivation, support, and to learn more about me, go HERE and "LIKE" my page!!!
In Love & Light,
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog