Tuesday, January 5, 2016

3 Day Refresh Results Are In


My 3 Day Refresh results are in and I'm so excited to share them with you!




🏻 - PEACE OUT BLOAT
🏻 - PEACE OUT HOLIDAY SUGAR ADDICTION
🏻 - PEACE OUT BAD HABITS
🏻 - PEACE OUT 2.5LBS
🏻 - PEACE OUT FIBER SWEEP
👋🏻 - HELLO WILL POWER!
👋🏻 - HELLO FRESH START!
👋🏻 - HELLO ABS, I SEE YOU HIDING!
👋🏻 - HELLO DAY 1 OF HAMMER & CHISEL!
👋🏻 - HELLO CARBS!!!!
This is what the 3 Day Refresh is about...a RE-SET & FRESH START! We all need one after the holidays! Don't you think? Doing it this time was not as easy as it has been in the past (darn holiday treats!) but it was worth it! It's super easy to follow and simply takes a little WILL POWER! I'll be hosting a 3 Day Refresh Online Challenge group for anyone interested! It's also on promotion this month, so no better time to do it to jump start your new year! If you want any info, simply email me bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com Subject: 3 DAY REFRESH!

If you stumbled on my blog and are simply looking for tips for the 3 Day Refresh, you can check out my video I did for my challengers here....



In Love & Light,
Heather 
In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog