Tuesday, February 2, 2016

HEALTHY "FRIED" RICE


I love Chinese food...but it doesn't always love me. This is one of my FAV go-to quick, easy, and ‪#‎healthy‬ ‪#‎lunch‬

INGREDIENTS: 

Garlic, EVOO (or coconut oil), onions, veggies of choice, ginger, brown rice, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, and eggs

DIRECTIONS: 

-Sauté garlic in 1tsp EVOO or coconut oil 
-Add onions (I like a lot!)
-Add veggies (any you want---today was mushrooms and mixed veggies)
-Add ginger (fresh or organic powder works!)
-Add brown rice (I prep mine on Sunday in single serving portions so I have them prepped for the week but @_traderjoes_ has an awesome frozen ‪#‎organic‬ brown rice that takes 3min!)
-Squirt in some Bragg's Liquid Aminos (in place of soy sauce)----use to taste---a little goes a long way!
-Prepare 3 eggs in another pan
-Add eggs and chives
-Grab some ‪#‎chopsticks‬ and go to town! 😋🍚

LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRY IT BY COMMENTING BELOW!🙌🏻
‪#‎faithfullyfitmama‬ #lunch ‪#‎recipes‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog