Sunday, January 31, 2016

FEBRUARY "LOVE THY SELFIE" ONLINE HEALTH & FITNESS SUPPORT GROUP NOW OPEN



You guuuuuuuyyyyysssss! These shorts are from my cheerleading HIGH SCHOOL days....and they are literally FALLING OFF! ‪#‎im32‬ ‪#‎ihaveababy‬
Growing up, I battled with my weight, confidence, and body image. I was never the naturally "thin" girl and was always so uncomfortable in my skin. I had to work REALLY HARD to lose weight and had to follow a very restricted diet eating Lean Cuisine meals, Slim Fast, diet pills, and any other quick fix I could find. I began to believe it was genetics and that I would NEVER see abs or muscle definition and just knew having a baby would totally ruin my body.
Then in my late 20's, I finally achieved the size I wanted to be at...problem was, it was thanks to an EXTREMELY stressful job, not a new healthy lifestyle. Even though I looked thin, I had NO energy, lived off
Starbucks (holy expensive💸), never worked out, had NO social life, and basically lived to work. What's the fun in THAT?
Gaining 60lbs during my pregnancy was a blessing in disguise. It was no longer about ME but it was about US. I nursed our son for 18 months and became OBSESSED with what I was putting into my system (no artificial sweeteners, processed foods, ingredients I couldn't pronounce, soy, etc). It forced me to find a solution.
Insert Beachbody....but it isn't really the programs or products. Let's be REAL----I had already tried tons of PROGRAMS & PRODUCTS! Don't get me wrong, our stuff is GREAT....but they aren't necessarily why I am STILL HERE!
You see...my whole life, I yo-yo'd. I would find a quick fix and then go back to my old ways. BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!! There was something different about this whole Beahcbody thing. ‪#‎hencewhyimobsessedwithsharing‬
Why?! What's so different now?
One word  TEAM
I have a group of people to do life with.🙌🏻 A group of online health and fitness coaches (my team!) and a group of online healthy friends (my challenge groups) to celebrate, laugh, cry, learn, and KEEP PUSHING!!! I thought "challenge groups" seemed corny and I had no interest in being active in one....until I experienced it. THE ENERGY. THE ENCOURAGEMENT. THE REAL-NESS. THE SUPPORT.
G.A.M.E. C.H.A.N.G.E.R.
Actually, it's been a LIFE CHANGER! Heck, this is now my JOB! What the what?!😜👊🏻👌🏻🙌🏻
If you can relate to the "old me" and if you're still looking for something to finally work for you, I want to invite you to JOIN ME on this journey!
My February "LOVE THY SELFIE" group starts Feb 15!
In my group, you will get.....
✅30-40 min in-home workouts
✅Meal plans
✅Superfood nutrition
✅Support, Motivation, Accountability
✅Recipes, Tips, Tricks
✅Life Coaching practices to make this STICK and not be a temporary quick fix
✅Friendships and Fun
COMPLETE THE QUICK FORM BELOW FOR MORE INFO AND TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog