Tuesday, March 1, 2016

HAPPY MARCH: Healthy Shamrock Shake Recipe




🍀

IT'S SHAMROCK SHAKE SEASON! Are you EXCITED or dreading the extra calories! No stress! I can help! 🍀
The difference between the big yellow arches and my version is that my recipe is like consuming 5 salads, all my daily vitamins, and my after workout protein all in ONE!🍀
RECIPE


🍀
- 1 serving Spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Organic Vanilla extract (to taste!)
- Organic Peppermint Extract (to taste!)
- 1 Scoop Greenberry Shakeology
DO YOU LOVE SHAMROCK SHAKES?!
PS: This is only $1 more than a Shamrock Shake!😳
PPS: If you want to buy a sample of Greenberry Shakeology, send me an email (bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com) for a single packet OR you can order a combo pack HERE -- Combo Pack Shakeology Sampler (and please email me for recipes OR you can check some of my favorites out on my Pinterest board HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog