Monday, June 13, 2016

BABY BURNS #2 IS ON THE WAY!!!



You guys! I can't believe MARCH is the last post I made on here. I've been alive and well and sharing every detail of my journey at Heather Burns: Health & Fitness. I am sorry for being MIA on here but we have had A LOT go on in the last 4 months.




For starters...
-We found out we were pregnant in March while I was in Arizona for my friend's wedding!
-We traveled to Florida, Jamaica, The Bahamas, and Colorado! (Thanks to my amazing job!)
-We found out we are having a BABY GIRL!!! (You can watch our gender reveal HERE!!!)
-George resigned from his job in TX!
-We packed up our lives and moved back to PA (last week!!!)

and A LOT of other details I don't even have time to write about and to be honest, my pregnancy brain probably forgot 1/2 of them. #thestruggleisreal

Regardless, WE ARE SO EXCITED and so ready to finally SETTLE DOWN here in PA and I am so glad to be BACK! This pregnancy has been MUCH HARDER. I am 18 weeks and 3 days today and FINALLY feeling human again. I tried everything (natural) under the sun for the all day nausea and the only thing that gave me even the slightest relief was SEA BANDS! I've been keeping up with my workouts as much as possible (have only missed a few days despite the nausea because they actually do make me feel better) but my nutrition has been pretty rough! I'm giving myself some GRACE and actually today is DAY 1 of getting back on track with any sort of meal plan (no diet!).

I am more determined than ever to continue sharing my journey and the amazing coaching opportunity because now more than EVER, I know just how life changing this business has been. The last 4 months have been HARD but my business has not suffered. If I had been working in my previous corporate job, I would have taken a huge pay cut simply because I wouldn't have been performing the same. That's just how it works in traditional jobs. Knowing that our baby girl will never know what it's like for me to be away from the home for extended periods of time for work or what daycare is like is such a BLESSING and I want to share this with EVERY MOM OUT THERE! I have NO STRESS about this pregnancy and what I'm going to do once she gets here. With Nico, I stressed all the time but just thought I had to do what needed to be done....and I did...until my heart couldn't take it anymore.

I could go on and on and on...but I have to get back to some big GOD-SIZED DREAM goals (and playing dump trucks with little man)!



I wanted to share with you all that I'm here and I haven't forgotten about you all! I hope you'll join me for daily inspiration HERE!

Here are some BUMP pics to update you!!! The bump is my FAVORITE part of pregnancy!!!!



In Love & Light,
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog