Thursday, July 28, 2016

I See A Baby Bump At Coach Summit 2016 In Nashville

YOU GUYS!! I am SO beyond excited to be here in Nashville for our annual Coach Summit!!! It's only my 2nd Summit and I am even MORE excited to be here this year than last year because I will be experiencing it with 11 amazing women (and one brave man...George!) from our tribe!!!!

My family came early on Monday to extend our vacation since we have the flexibility (one more perk of coaching being my full time job!). We decided to do Airbnb this stay so we could have more of a family/home vibe instead of hotel -- but that took a quick turn when we saw COCKROACHES in the apartment! There were droppings in all of the cabinets, the oven was the dirtiest thing I've ever seen, and the the refrigerator had I don't know what in the drawers. By the grace of God, we were able to get a last minute hotel (there are over 25,000 people here alone for Beachbody...the availability is very limited!)!!!

After all the crazy of our morning I have to say...  MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE! God is SO SO GOOD!
You guys! Last night I got to have a VIP shopping experience for all of our newest coaching gear not available to the public yet....and IT IS SOOOO CUTE! (see me new #goals outfit below!) Last year I waited in line HOURS to get in the store but this year I had VIP access as a reward simply for helping people achieve their goals!



THEN...
I got back to our hotel and checked my email to see if Airbnb sent me an update on our refund (according to the policy of the home owner, we were only going to get back $150😳). Not only did they refund us our stay but they gave us an $80 credit toward our next Airbnb stay!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
I said it earlier but seriously, KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE and trust that ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR A BETTER PURPOSE!🙌🏻❤️
PS: This is a total ‪#‎goals‬ outfit for after baby girl gets here!
**************************************************************************

If you have ever thought about becoming a coach, I want to invite you to my team's BACKSTAGE PASS TO COACHING event! We will be posting throughout the week in a private group to give you FIRST HAND experience as to what exactly we do and how AMAZING this opportunity truly is!!!

JOIN US: BACKSTAGE PASS TO COACHING (simply click on the link and request into our group!) 

This business has CHANGED MY LIFE and it can change YOURS too!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog