Sunday, July 31, 2016

Fit Mom Boot Camp: 15 Spots Now Open

💥15 SPOTS NOW OPEN💥


I am looking for 15 women who are ready to get their BOOTIES in shape and put their health FIRST! I'm opening up a second BOOT CAMP in August due to the the first one maxing out!🙌🏻 (starting Aug 14)
You get...
---💪🏻30 min workouts (from home or from any mobile device)
---👊🏻Portion control easy to follow meal plan (no calorie counting/points)
---🙌🏻Superfood All-Natural shake to help with energy, digestion, weight loss, and curb cravings!
---👭1:1 support from ME as your coach
---💻Access into our private online fit club community
---🎉Recipes, Tips, Fun & Prizes
EMAIL me at bbcoacheatherb@gmail.com Subject: FIT MOM BOOT CMAP 📩📩📩 for info and to reserve your spot! (They will go fast, first come first serve!)

You can also connect with me and send me a message at Heather Shriver Burns


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog