Thursday, July 21, 2016

My Beachbody Business Schedule As A Full-Time Working Mom

Last night, I had the honor of speaking on a fellow coach's team call! I love sharing my story about how I was able to grow my own successful online coaching business. The reality is, I have no social media background, no business background, and had NO idea what I was doing....but I HAD A DREAM! I had a dream of being able to work from home while earning an income to be able to stay with my son. 

One of the moms (so many coaches are moms looking for the same freedom and flexibility) asked if I would share my schedule I followed when I was a full-time working brand new mom trying to build my business. I know so many other coaches aspire for the same thing and I wanted to share with you all!




Here was my typical schedule as a coach when I had a full time job.

MONDAY - FRIDAY
5:30am-6:00am - Devotions & Personal Development
6:00am-6:30am - Workout
6:30-6:45 - 1 Chunk of my Power Hour (usually add to network and respond to some messages from the night before)

12:00-12:30 - Power Hour Activities during my lunch (follow up, respond to messages, check into challenge group, check into team page, invite)

WORKED 9:00am-6:00pm

9:00pm-10:00pm - Non-negotiable Power Hour
10:00-12:00 Power Hour Activities if I was feeling it (I did sacrifice a lot of sleep the first year because I was already running on “E” as a new mom and became a night owl through those first few really tough months as a mom -- so I decided to let it work FOR me and keep it going!)
SATURDAY-SUNDAY
I worked HEAVILY on the weekends while I had a FT job. I would go to Starbucks for 2-4 hours and knock out as many things as I could on either Saturday or Sunday. I would also try to take 1 day completely OFF minus posting and any urgent messages to try to keep my sanity.


I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!! If you are interested in learning more about the coaching opportunity that has given me FREEDOM & FLEXIBILITY as a working mom, please send me an email to bbcoachheatherb@gmail.com - Subject Line: "COACH INFO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog