Tuesday, July 19, 2016

My Solution for ALL DAY Ice Cold Water This Pregnancy!

SERIOUSLY!?
I feel like I'm late to this party🎉 but better late than never! YOU GUYS! Why didn't any of you tell me I should get one of these, especially while pregnant?!
I have been OBSESSED with drinking ice cold water this pregnancy! I know I'm not alone, right?! Problem is, ice cold anything doesn't last long in this summer heat☀️...UNTIL NOW!!!
We're headed to Nashville
👢next week and I was panicking about not having access to ice for my water. Then I remembered someone talking about the pricey YETI tumblers. So, I asked in a mom group if they were worth it and so many suggested getting either the RTIC Coolers or the other off brand at Wal-Mart (I think Ozarka?) because they work just as good, if not better, and are significantly cheaper!
WELL, I AM HERE TO TELL YOU, THIS THING IS AMAZING! (I got the RTIC brand) I have had ice cold water ALL day!🙌🏻 I have refilled this with water several times and still have ice!🤗
If you're pregnant or like ice cold water all day, I highly recommend getting one!😘
Am I the last person to know about these?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog